Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Say goodbye New Zealand

The end of a very brief stop in a very diverse and stunning country. I totally loved this place. Matt, who we travelled with in Oz for a bit desribed New Zealand as, 'Like England times 10'. That pretty much sums it up. Other than the volcanic activity going on, the tropical rainforests, the vast mountain ranges, the stunningly clear lakes and the seemingly remoteness of it all.
Everything you could want it here, it's just a bit colder.
Loved Queenstown, loved the amazing driving roads, the astonishing natural beauty the more friendly nature of the people, the accessibility of it all. It's just so easy.
Would I come back? I'd go back tomorrow. My only regret is that we didn't stay longer, much longer. But I'll look forward to seeing those crazy islands again. Is this the greatest country on Earth? Quite Possibly.

No comments: